On the eve of the first of September, not only schoolchildren and students are worried. This day is also important for teachers. Today let’s talk about teachers: what things to have in the closet and how to look stylish and modern, but at the same time professional.
Fabric colors and textures
To make a basic closet, the teacher does not need a huge number of things and accessories. But at the same time, 1-2 sets of clothing is clearly not enough. We propose to approach the process of forming a closet from the position of a capsule: to pick up a few things that will combine with each other and will create 7-10 different styles.
To achieve this, you must first determine the color palette. Choose 3-5 colors that fit together well and will be appropriate in the educational institution.
Basics of basic closet for teacher
The easiest way for a teacher to wear a closet is to wear a trouser or skirt suit. It will set the main direction of the style and will be a starting point in creating further styles. Double suit will solve the question of your styles for serious events – exams, open classes, Olympiads. And on other days, you can wear a jacket and skirt or pants separately, creating more neutral combinations.
Since the suit will serve you for more than one year, choose it without rushing and make sure it sits well and does not stiffen the movement. The optimal length of the skirt is just below the knee, to a narrow part of the shin. If the skirt is longer and ends at the widest part of the calf, then you will look lower and fuller visually. So if you found a good suit, it is quite appropriate to take it to the atelier or to contact a familiar seamstress to fit it.
- 55% Cotton, 25% Modal, 20% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Perfect for layering, this open-front cardigan sweater features a longer length and two front pockets
- Cotton/modal/poly fabric blend provides superior softness
- Everyday made better: we listen to customer feedback and fine-tune every detail to ensure quality, fit, and comfort
- Model is 5’11” and wearing a size S
If you choose a three-piece suit, which will include the vest. In this case, the variations of the styles will be even more.
Blouses, shirts and tops for teacher
The costume is completed with 2-3 blouses or shirts. When choosing, give preference to light tones and natural fabrics. Be sure to wear at least one classic white shirt or blouse in your closet. Others may be in pastel colors and have an unassuming pattern.
For warm autumn and spring you can choose a short sleeve or 3/4 sleeve model. They will be quite comfortable to wear in winter under the jacket or cardigan.
Dress in teacher’s closet
For solemn occasions the teacher’s capsule should include at least one dress. The most successful options are a dress-case or a sundress knee-length or slightly lower.
It will be great if your dress is combined with the jacket. In this case, with its help you can create at least two different styles.
Similarly, the dress can be combined with a cardigan or an elongated vest.
By the way, this trick will quickly turn a business style into an evening one. If after work you are waiting for a gala event, in the morning wear a dress and jacket, and in the evening just take off the last one, refresh your makeup and add accessories.
Skirt or pants
If you choose a trouser suit, add a skirt to the closet, and if the suit with a skirt – pants. The chosen item will allow you to at least double the number of styles that you can create.
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Pull On closure
- Material:95% Polyester,5% Spandex. Weight:200GSM.With elasticity, feeling soft and warm.
- Features:Short Sleeve, Irregular Hem,Side Wooden Button Design.
- Garment Care:Machine wash cold, gentle cycle,No shrinkage,No See through.
- Hand Feeling: Soft fabric for a comfortable feminine touch.
- Good for work and the weekend,dress up or down.Perfect fit with Jean or Legging
Make sure that the skirt (pants) match the color and texture with the suit jacket, but not the same shade. Let’s say you chose a gray trouser suit. Add a black pencil skirt to your closet. In this case, you can wear it not only with those blouses that you already have, but also to complement such outfits with a jacket.
Cardigans and knitted sweaters
For less formal events (and just for those days when you want to dress a little cozier) supplement your closet with a cardigan or sweater. It is quite appropriate to wear classic pants and blouse and elongated cardigan on a class excursion.
And a thin sweater on the figure can be worn under the jacket on colder days.
Let’s see how many things we have done and how many styles we can create with them. Let’s say we decided that we would have a closet:
- 95% Polyester, 5% Spandex
- Tie closure
- Fabric: material is stretchy, comfy to wear
- Features: slim fit, high waist, belted
- Occasions: fit for office, work, daily, causal
- Model Measurements: Height: 68.9 inch ,Bust: 33.5 inch ,Waist: 24 inch ,Hips: 36.6 inch, wear size S
- Please refer to Size Chart in the last image or Product Description as below
- a suit (pants and jacket);
- 3 blouses;
We get the styles:
- 3 styles with a suit and different blouses,
- 3 variants of skirt + blouse,
- 3 variants of pants + blouse,
- 3 variants of skirt + blouse + jacket,
- 3 variants of pants + blouse + cardigan,
- 3 variants of skirt + blouse + cardigan,
- dress + jacket,
- dress + cardigan.
A total of 8 things with which you will get 21 styles.
That is, a new combination for each working day of the month. Very good!
Of course, it is necessary to add shoes, a bag and accessories, but agree that if it is reasonable to approach the formation of a capsule closet for the teacher, you can not go back to the problem of “nothing to wear” long enough.